Digital Aerial Photography
- Aerial imagery capture vast amounts of data simultaneously for large areas
- Level of detail visible in the photos or pixel resolution depends on flying height of the aircraft
- Pixel resolution can range from 3cm to 1m resolution
- Stereo-coverage allows extraction of 3D information from the images
- Available spectrums of aerial cameras offer colour, infrared, multispectral or thermal imagery
- Historical imagery archives allow comparisons between different epochs
7 days A week operation.
Minimum 2 shifts of working in a day.
Extendable to 3 shifts
Aerial Triangulation – 400 Hrs./week
Planimetry – 1500 Hrs./week
LiDAR Data Processing – 1000 Hrs./week
Ortho Production – 800 Hrs./week